Last updated: 28/01/2024
We do not collect any personal information. However, some of the third party services that we use may keep a log of your IP address.
1. Information we collect
Personal information is information that identifies you, or can be combined with other information to identify you. When using our App, we may collect the following personal information:
A. Information you provide:
- Your device’s push notification token (optional).
- For Android users: Your Google Drive email address (optional).
- For users who set a public profile: username, name, description, profile photo. (optional)
- Your email address and any other information you provide when contacting our support team
B. Automatically collected information:
- App information (version), general device information (e.g., device model, operating system, screen resolution) is collected when an error occurs and is completely anonymous.
- We do not store information other than the standard transaction information relevant for an ERC20 token transfer. Due to the nature of blockchain technology this information is also processed and stored on the respective Blockchain. All other information is stored on device.
2. How we use your information
We use the personal information we collect for the following purposes:
- If you enable push notifications, your push token is linked to your account id in order to notify you of events happening on your account. (optional)
- For Android users: Your Google Drive email address is used in case you backup your accounts on your Google Drive. (optional)
- For users who set a public profile, the profile information (username, name, description, profile photo) is published on the respective blockchain that the community uses and is available publicly. (optional)
- If you provide us personal information for technical support, we will only use this information in order to assist you
- General device and app information from error logs is used to improve the app
- To provide customer support
- To maintain the security of the App
- To detect, prevent, and address technical issues or fraudulent activities
3. Sharing your information
We do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties. We may share your information with third parties in the following circumstances:
- With your consent or when you request us to do so
- In response to legal requests, to comply with a law, regulation, or legal process
4. Security measures
We implement a range of technical, administrative, and physical measures to protect your personal information. Unfortunately, no method of transmission or storage is completely secure, and we cannot guarantee absolute security of your personal information. In case of a security breach, we will promptly notify you and take necessary actions to mitigate the effects.
5. Retention of your information
6. Children's privacy
Citizen Wallet is not directed at individuals under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from children under 13. If we become aware that a user under 13 has provided personal information, we will promptly remove such information from our records.
7. International transfers
Your personal information may be stored and processed in countries other than your home country, and these countries may have different data protection laws. By using the App, you consent to the transfer of your information to such countries.
9. Your rights and choices
10. Contact us